Thursday 27 July 2017

Pyrenees Finale

Last one...promise!

In order not to drag things out too long, I'm going to post a series of remaining images from the trip with a few notes to explain things. I hope you enjoy them.

Back to the Golden Eagle first. I found a few more...




The closest I got to a Lammergeier was at the Col de Troumouse




Close enough!


Griffon Vulture...



Egyptian Vulture...


Having a quick look back through my posts from during the trip I see I didn't post a pic of my Rock Sparrow success. So, here's the proof...



That's it then. I've not decided if I'm going again next year yet. If I did have a summer break though this location would be high on my list. Spectacular birds and scenery plus excellent accommodation and food. Maybe you'd like to try it?

Eagle Owl

No comments: